You won’t be charged yet.
Do you want to learn more about our pricing and fees, what they’re composed of and what they include? Here are all the answers you’ll need.
Once you become a SPACEGOATS client, you won’t need your own Amazon account, saving you money in several ways. You’ll avoid the Amazon subscription fee, you won’t need to buy invoicing software or hire tax consultants in other countries, and you’ll cut down on time required to run your Amazon business. Even better: There is no basic fee for wholesale clients with more than 2000 sales per month.
Yes. Unit costs account for every article that is sent out, not only for completed sales. If your customer decides to return the product, we still have to charge you the unit cost.
Yes, If you sell more than 2000 units per month over our account, we will waive the monthly fee and the unit cost per shipped item will decrease as follows:
- 3.000 → 0,45 €/item commission
- 3.500 → 0,44 €/Item commission
- 4.000 → 0,42 €/Item commission
- 5.000 → 0,38 €/Item commission
- 6.000 → 0,37 €/Item commission
- 7.000 → 0,36 €/Item commission
- 8.000 → 0,35 €/Item commission
- 9.000 → 0,34 €/Item commission
- 12.000 → 0,33 €/Item commission
- more than 17.000 → 0,32 €/Item commission
We will recalculate these unit costs monthly.
You can always upgrade your plan if you meet the requirements. On of our experts will guide you through the process.
We have a Slack community with 400+ members and Amazon experts from many different parts of the value chain. All our customers have exclusive access and can share their knowledge, as well as benefit from the experience of others.